My PC Backup Reviews
|Editor's Overall Rating:
|Average User Rating:
(based on 0 reviews)
My PC Backup Costs & Features
Compiled by No1Reviews.com.
- Home Account Packages (75Gb online storage space):
- 1 month: $5.56
- 6 months: $28.56 ($4.76 per month)
- 1 year: $47.52 ($3.96 per month)
- 2 years: $86.16 ($3.59 per month) - Best Value!
- Premium Account Packages (250Gb online storage space):
- 1 month: $6.36
- 6 months: $33.36 ($5.56 per month)
- 1 year: $57.12 ($4.76 per month)
- 2 years: $95.04 ($3.96 per month) - Best Value!
- Unlimited Account Packages (unlimited online storage space):
- 1 month: $7.96
- 6 months: $42.96 ($7.16 per month)
- 1 year: $76.32 ($6.36 per month)
- 2 years: $133.44 ($5.56 per month) - Best Value!
- MyPCBackup is from the makers of JustCloud and has similar features and pricing plans
- You choose the files and folders you wish to backup
- 256-bit SSL (Secure Socket Layer) security, meaning your backups are uploaded and stored securely in the cloud.
- Unlimited Storage space with the Unlimited package - very few other data backup sites offer unlimited storage, not at any cost!
- No restrictions on file types or file sizes
- A downloadable lightweight desktop app can be used on your primary computer, ensuring that all the files and folders are backed up automatically in the background
- Schedule backups on an hourly, daily, weekly or monthly basis
- Run the backup process manually at any time
- You only need to fully backup all your selected files and folders once. After that, only newly created or modified files are backed up to save on time and bandwidth.
- Synchronize files between the cloud and multiple computers. Ideal for syncing folders on your work computer with those on your home computer or syncing multiple computers at home.
- Ability to exclude certain file types
- File versioning available - maintain the version history of all your files and folders, allowing you to revert to a previous version of any file or folder at any time
- Integrates fully with Windows / Mac.
- Securely access documents stored in your cloud via your the web from any computer or tablet with an internet connection
- iPhone, iPad, Blackberry and Android apps available
- Your files are stored on multiple servers in multiple locations, meaning there is no single point of failure should fire or flood strike the data center.
- Easy to use interface allows you to control and view the status of your online backups
- Create private links to files and folder you wish to share with friends, family or colleagues
- Public file sharing available via Facebook or Twitter
- Set expiration dates on any files or folders you share with other users.
- Ability to set file permissions on your files and folders, allowing other selected people to view, edit and/or delete individual files or folders
- File previewing functionality allows you to see what a file contains before downloading it
- 30-day money back guarantee
- Online help center with an extensive knowledge-base of FAQ's and advice
- Compatible with Windows 7, 2000,XP & Vista (32 & 64 bit) and Mac OSX 10.5+
- 14-day free trial
- 24/7 customer support by email
For the most up to date information, please refer to the actual website. Click on the button below to check out MyPCBackup.com for yourself...
» Click here to visit MyPCBackup.com
« Back to the rest of our Online File Storage & Data Backup Sites Reviews