Just Cloud Reviews
|Editor's Overall Rating:
|Average User Rating:
Just Cloud Costs & Features
Compiled by No1Reviews.com.
- Home Account Packages (75Gb online storage space):
- 1 month: $5.56
- 6 months: $28.56 ($4.76 per month)
- 1 year: $47.52 ($3.96 per month)
- 2 years: $86.16 ($3.59 per month) - Best Value!
- Premium Account Packages (250Gb online storage space):
- 1 month: $6.36
- 6 months: $33.36 ($5.56 per month)
- 1 year: $57.12 ($4.76 per month)
- 2 years: $95.04 ($3.96 per month) - Best Value!
- Unlimited Account Packages (unlimited online storage space):
- 1 month: $7.96
- 6 months: $42.96 ($7.16 per month)
- 1 year: $76.32 ($6.36 per month)
- 2 years: $133.44 ($5.56 per month) - Best Value!
- Back up all your files to the cloud using JustCloud's automatic backup software
- You choose the files and folders you wish to backup
- Unlimited storage space with the Unlimited package - this is an area that sets JustCloud apart from much of the competition.
- No restrictions on file types or file sizes - store all your photos, videos, music, spreadsheets and all other documents securely online
- Your files are stored on multiple servers in multiple locations, making the system extremely robust against data loss
- 256-bit SSL (Secure Socket Layer) military-grade security, meaning your backups are uploaded and stored securely in the cloud.
- A downloadable lightweight desktop client can be used, which runs in the background on your PC or Mac, ensuring that all the files and folders you wish to backup are automatically backed up to the cloud as file changes are made or on an hourly, daily, weekly or monthly schedule
- Full syncing of your files and folder with the cloud - once your initial backup is completed, only newly added files and modified files are backed up to save on bandwidth
- Synchronize files between the cloud and multiple computers. Ideal for syncing folders on your work computer with those on your home computer.
- Deleted files on your PC/Mac can also be automatically deleted on the cloud
- Ability to exclude certain file types
- Ability to run the backup routine manually
- File versioning - maintain the version history of all your files and folders, allowing you to revert to a previous version of any file or folder at any time
- Integrates fully with Windows / Mac.
- Securely access documents stored in your cloud via the web from any computer, tablet or smart phone with an internet connection
- iPhone, iPad, Blackberry and Android apps available
- Easy to use interface, allows you to control and view the status of your online backups
- Private file sharing available, to securely share files or folders with friends, family or colleagues
- Public file sharing available via Facebook or Twitter
- Set expiration dates on any files or folders you share with other users.
- Ability to set file permissions on your files and folders, allowing other selected people to view, edit and/or delete individual files or folders
- File previewing functionality allows you to see what a file contains before downloading it
- Powered by Amazon Web Services
- Flexible payment plans - see above
- 30-day money back guarantee
- Online help center with an extensive knowledge-base of FAQ's and advice
- 14-day free trial
- 24/7 customer support by email
- Compatible with Windows 7, 2000,XP & Vista (32 & 64 bit) and Mac OSX 10.5+
- Online storage space is as follows:
- Home Account: 75 Gb
- Premium Account: 250 Gb
- Unlimited Account: Unlimited
Prices and features are subject to change. For the most up to date information, please refer to the actual website. Click on the button below to check out JustCloud.com for yourself...
» Click here to visit JustCloud.com
« Back to the rest of our Online File Storage & Data Backup Sites Reviews